From: "'Laurie, VK3AMA' groups08@... [HamApps]"
To: HamApps@...
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2016 4:10 PM
Subject: Re: : Re: [HamApps] Re:: New - JTAlert 2.7.3 available - New Features, Changes and Fixes

Ed,

Are you using HRD logging, I suspect so.

Please visit the JTAlert Settings, Logging->HRD V5/V6 section and reselect the correct DSN or Log name for your HRD log. Even if the correct DSN/Log is currently shown, click the combo box and select the entry again (this is to force an update and save). After performing that task, close the Settings and JTAlert and then start JTAlert again.

Let me know if that corrects the problem.

A "Memory Configuration Error" may be due to an excessively large debug file, which is likely if there are HRD ODBC DSN errors being recorded. Let me know what Windows version tour running and I will advise the location of that debug file so it can be deleted.

de Laurie VK3AMA

On 26/05/2016 10:52 PM, Ed Wilson ed.wilson@... [HamApps] wrote:
Laurie,

I have a similar problem to Geoff, but in addition Worked B4 does not work. I tried to Contact Support and send you the configuration, but when I click on the Send Email button, I get a memory configuration error.

Ed, K0KC