From: "'Laurie, VK3AMA' groups08@... [HamApps]" To: HamApps@...
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2016 5:14 PM
Subject: Re: : Re: [HamApps] Re:: New - JTAlert 2.7.3 available - New Features, Changes and Fixes

Ed,

First stop JTAlert.

Assuming your not running XP, the file path will be..
%userprofile%\AppData\Local\HamApps\K0KC\debug\JTAlertX\

You can safely delete all "debug_*" files in that directory.

If your running against JT65-HF, then replace "JTAlertX" with "JTAlert" in the above path.

Once deleted, start JTAlert and have it run for 5 minutes before sending your support files.

de Laurie VK3AMA

On 27/05/2016 7:02 AM, Ed Wilson ed.wilson@... [HamApps] wrote:
I will probably have to delete that file that you mentioned to get the Contact Support to work. Can you give me its name and location?

Ed, K0KC