From: "'Laurie, VK3AMA' groups08@... [HamApps]"
To: HamApps@...
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2016 4:51 PM
Subject: Re: : Re: [HamApps] Re:: New - JTAlert 2.7.3 available - New Features, Changes and Fixes

Ed,

Please use the "? -> Contact Support" menu, on the JTAlert title-bar, to send me your Configuration and Session files for analysis.

Include a note of an example Callsign and the UTC time when this behaviour was observed.

de Laurie VK3AMA

On 27/05/2016 6:40 AM, Ed Wilson ed.wilson@... [HamApps] wrote:
Laurie,

I tried your suggestion below, but B4 is still not working in the call display area, but it does show (for a station that I have previously worked) in the log display area.

Ed, K0KC