From: "haynesfamilytree@... [HamApps]"
To: HamApps@...
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2016 5:27 AM
Subject: Re:: Re: [HamApps] Re:: New - JTAlert 2.7.3 available - New Features, Changes and Fixes

Hi Laurie,
             The screen flashes up and disappears real quick, I have sent you my files, so hopefully you might be able to tell me whats wrong. Everything else is working fine just not that, but it was working fine before the update. I have managed to see the heading of the screen after clicking on it several times, it says "scan Log HRD V5/V6" and thats all - there is a red line across the box in the middle but i cant make out what it says, gone before my eyes can focus on it.

Hopefully it is something simple I have missed of didnt do.... love the program and as a last resort I will reload the older jtalert back on, but will perservere with it for now to try and sort it out.

Regards
Geoff - VK3ACE