locked Re: [Ham-Apps] JT-Alert Callsign Databases - New version, 12.07.21 (2012-Jul-21), available

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups04@...>

Hi Jim,

The US States list I produce from FCC data, the LoTW list is from a file maintained at http://www.hb9bza.net and the eQSL (AG) list comes direct from eQSL.

Cheers
de Laurie, VK3AMA

On 22/07/2012 10:49 AM, Jim Campbell wrote:
Laurie,

Yes. I didn't know the source for the database and had no way to check for myself. I use your flags a lot and wanted my info to be correct for others.

Thanks and 73,

Jim - W4BQP

On 7/21/2012 7:43 PM, Laurie, VK3AMA wrote:

Hi Jim,

W4BQP is in all 3 database files, eQSL, LoTW and US States (returns NC).
Is there are reason for the question?

de Laurie, VK3AMA

On 22/07/2012 1:43 AM, Jim Campbell wrote:
Laurie,

Thanks for the update to the database. I have a favour to ask of you. Can you please check to see if my call is listed as being registered with both LOTW and eQSL?

I would like to reiterate what a blessing JT-Alert is. Trying to do anything on JT65-HF without it would be very difficult. In fact, if you withdrew it I would almost certainly quit using JT65.

Regards,

Jim - W4BQP