locked Re: : Re: Re:: HamSpots Question.

Dave Corio

    Sorry I wasn't more help, Vince. It appears to maybe be something to do with history of the browser. I use Firefox, but when I logged into Hamspots with Chrome, I had to reset the spotter continent. Then, when I logged in with Edge, I had to reset the continents again. The settings persisted in each browser, but had to do it for each one.

    No doubt someone with more knowledge than me (there's a broad field!!) will have the right answer!

73

Dave 'Doc' Corio
KB3MOW
http://www.qsl.net/kb3mow/
On 5/14/2016 1:20 PM, dxista@... [HamApps] wrote:

Hi Doc,

Yes, I'm logged in. I also tried different browsers, Firefox has been giving me problems so I switched to Chrome, but no change.

The settings are saved, I closed and re-opened the browser to confirm.

Thanks,

Vince, VA3VF

---In HamApps@..., wrote :

    I should have waited for the second email!

    Are you logged in? Those settings work here.

73

Dave 'Doc' Corio
KB3MOW
http://www.qsl.net/kb3mow/
On 5/14/2016 12:29 PM, dxista@... [HamApps] wrote:

I should have mentioned that I tried under Settings, Band Display Filters, Apply Changes, but it's not working.

Vince, VA3VF

---In HamApps@..., wrote :

Hi Laurie,

Is there a way to filter HamSpots.net spots by spotter continent/country?

Thanks,

Vince, VA3VF