locked JT-Alert and HRD Logbook with USA QSOs

Jim - N4ST

When JT-Alert fills in the country with "United States of America", HRD Logbook 5.24.0.03 displays that in the logbook. However, if that entry is opened for modification, HRD Logbook blanks the country and when the modifications are saved, the country will remain blank.

I had got confused on this issue thinking it was intermittent, because if I had hit the QRZ update button, it filled in the country code as "United States" and HRD logbook maintained that entry correctly.

Jim - N4ST