locked Re: [Ham-Apps] HRD 5.24 Logbook Auto Refresh with JT-Alert

Scott

Jim - yes, thanks for the tip! I'm glad they decided to add the refresh feature!

Scott
KN3A

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 8:45 AM, signal <signalhz@...> wrote:

Thanks for the tip Jim

73 Eddy N4ABN

On 7/17/2012 8:39 AM, Jim wrote:

It may have been in previous releases of HRD, but I just noticed it in the newest HRD 5.24.

In the HRD Logbook<>Configure<>Sharing menu there is an option to set a polling interval for the logbook which detects changes due to other users. I have set mine to 10 seconds and that seems to work great with JT-ALert. Log entries made by JT-Alert will appear in the HRD Logbook without having to manually refresh.

Jim - N4ST