To: Ham-Apps@yahoogroups.com.au
From: "Jim" <newsgroup@...>
Date sent: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:29:54 -0000
Subject: [Ham-Apps] JT-Alert & HRD
Compatibility
Send reply to: Ham-Apps@yahoogroups.com.au

I am using JT-Alert 1.6 and HRD 5.23.012
I have found two compatibility issues:

1) Editing/Updating any part of the the HRD logbook
entry for a US QSO results in the Country being set to
blank. This only occurs for JT-Alert QSOs with the
United States. This may be because JT-Alert writes the
entry as United States of America initially, while HRD
uses only United States.

2) If HRD Callsign Lookup is enabled (QRZ
Subscription), it takes ~20 seconds for the update to
complete. This only happens on the JT65 QSOs and only
if Callsign Lookup is enabled. This happens about 95%
of the time, but not every time.