locked Re: [Ham-Apps] Re: Alert 1.5

Dave Wright <hfradiopro@...>

"Cleaner validator" is part of Comodo System Cleaner, and it had a problem with consuming too much CPU...but that was fixed with newer updates.

System Idle being high is a GOOD thing.  It is a placeholder process designed to keep the CPUs ready without actually consuming CPU time. The higher it is, the less your CPUs are actually working.

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 10:57 PM, Don Leitch <don@...> wrote:

Tnx I just did what you suggested and HRD uses a LOT less than  jt65 hf and jt alert my two biggest users are cleaner validator and system idle what ever they are I must google them

Don zl1atb

--
Dave
K3DCW