locked Re: : Re: Is logging to HRD v6 Database fixed?

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups08@...>

Dan,

Writing direct to the HRD Log using the ODBC DSN is the old technique (now used only for HRD V5 and pre V6.3) for logging and is not used with HRD  6.3+

de Laurie VK3AMA

On 12/03/2016 12:34 AM, 'Dan Malcolm' dmalcolm24@... [HamApps] wrote:

One additional point.  JTAlert posts to the HRD Logbook through an ODBC connection to the data file (which is a Microsoft Access file).  ODBC doesn’t need the HRD Logbook to be running to post QSO’s to the logbook.  I run HRD Logbook so I can add QRZ data plus my station data, before uploading to eQSL & LoTW.

Dan Malcolm CFI/II

K4SHQ