locked Is logging to HRD v6 Database fixed?

Neal Pollack

Hi Laurie:

When I discovered JTalert and was originally searching for JTalert setup tutorials,
I noticed a number of people reporting that JTalert is not programmed to properly use the HRD database
API (Application Programming Interface) [but instead directly writes to the DB, bypassing the HRD API], and therefore occasionally corrupts the HRD logging database.

HRD staff claimed to be aware of this, and said they tried to explain to the author of JTalert how he should fix JTalert to use the HRD API for database writes.   The suggestions from HRD support are to avoid permitting JTalert to directly write to your HRD log database until JTalert fixes their programming.

So for right now, for safety, I am just importing the ADIF log file once a day (if I operate).

My Question:   I imagine some time has gone by.   Has the JTalert code been updated yet to
safely use the HRD database API, so I can turn on direct logging without fearing corruption of
the HRD log database?

I love your program.   Thanks for making such a great helper-app with so many features.

Cheers,

Neal
N6YFM