locked Re: Logging from WSJT-X into DXKeeper

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups08@...>

Nick,

Sounds like DDE communications between JTAlert and DXKeeper is not working. You can check that by opening the Settings window, "Applications -> DXLab Suite -> Test" section.

The usual cause is running DXKeeper with elevated privileges (set to Run As Administrator) or Launcher is elevated and it starting DXKeeper will automatically elevate DXKeeper. The Windows security model prevents processes running different privilege levels from communicating. There is no reason to run DXKeeper elevated provided it is installed outside the Windows protected "Program Files.." directory trees as recommended by the DXLab author.

de Laurie VK3AMA

On 8/03/2016 1:14 PM, k1maz@... [HamApps] wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to log from WSJT-X into DXKeeper through JTAlert, but I keep getting this error message: http://imgur.com/XXBxulf .  JTAlert appears to be decoding from WSJT-X and reading DXKeeper's log (it shows QSO B4 in the bar) but it can't write to the log.  DXKeeper is open.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Nick K1MAZ