locked Re: JT Alert not alerting on states

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups08@...>

Juliean,

For US State alerting, JTAlert needs to know to which State a Station belongs. This is accomplished by installing the Callsign Database (see the HamApps.com)
This database provides State data for US Callsigns and LoTW/eQSL(AG) membership data for International Stations.

de Laurie VK3AMA

On 8/03/2016 4:44 PM, jgalak@... [HamApps] wrote:
Greetings!

I started usng JT Alert a few days ago (version 2.6.30) with WSJT-X and absolutely love it.  Just one problem though - while it alerts on DXCC entities and continents just fine, it doesn't seem to alert on states.  I have it set to alert on about a dozen states on all bands/all modes, but it doesn't highlight any.  I've manually spotted states on the want list at least twice.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Juliean KQ2Z