From: HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au]
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2016 20:25
To: HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: Re:: RE: [HamApps] Re:: JTAlertX Logging problem

I am using HRD 6.3.0 , WSJT-X and JTAlertX 2.6.9. The combination were working great for quite some time. Recently upgraded to Window-10 and have been noticing that JTAlertX does not log my JT65/JT9 QSOs on HRD logbook. Any suggestion what could be the problem? Kiran nu2e

Posted by: dasguptak@yahoo.com