locked Re: DXKeeper-JTAlert logging issue

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups07@...>

On 28/12/2015 12:17 PM, Dan Ziolkowski dan.ziolkowski@... [HamApps] wrote:
This problem happened again tonight, I tried to send to you via support option,  all seems to be progressing then get message- cant send email.

Numerous attempts, reboot of PC includied

Thanks Dan KC2STA

Dan,

I don't know why your support request is failing. There are no files stuck on the Server which happens when upload fails mid transmission. Perhaps your Firewall is blocking the attempt? The files are initially sent to the HamApps server via plain old FTP (to avoid user SMTP setup/authentication issues). Once on the Server, they are sent to me direct as emails.

Regarding the Date roll-over issue. I'll send you an updated JTAlert to test once I have identified the code defect.

I am away from my primary development PC until the second week of this month so cant get anything to yet until then.