locked Re: Jt alert under wine

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups07@...>

On 9/12/2015 1:57 PM, David djmunn@... [HamApps] wrote:
Hi Laurie..its been a while....just curious is JT Alert still able to
run on Linux under Wine...have tried the latest one but couldnt get it
to work on my machine....are there any special tricks...
--
73 David VK4BDJ
David,

I abandoned all work on trying to get it to work under Wine. The last time I looked at it was when we were trying to get it to work reliably. Since there there has been a lot added to JTAlert, much of which relies on low-level code (Windows message hooks, control subclassing) which would make it even more problematic.

Sorry, I wont be looking at Wine again.