locked Re: Band activity indicator

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups07@...>

On 9/12/2015 6:26 AM, captkirk@... [HamApps] wrote:

I'm asking because I am wondering if it is my eyes or my confuser.  I didn't find any reference in help either.  On my screen the shading of the colors for the different bands seems to change.  Sometimes one or more of the bands will be invisible and I personally don't see any correlation between the amount of hams on the band and the shade/depth of color.

Kirk - N6SXR

Kirk,

Tha Band Activity display provides a visible indication as to the amount of activity on the Bands (taken from HamSpots.net spots). The different colors, which are user configurable, are designed to give an indication on how "Hot" the bands are with activity.

The Colors for the different thresholds can be set in the Settings window, "Window -> Band Activity Display" section.
You can also turn off the hiding of bands when there is no activity if you wish.