From: "'Jim Besancon' k8sia@... [HamApps]"
To: HamApps@...
Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 1:49 PM
Subject: RE: [HamApps] UDP Question (Repost)

Mike

Close, but no cigar.

Setting the "Don't activate WSJT-X Free Text Field", results in the macro being loaded to message 5 BUT the Next indicator is not set.

I can manually set the Next indicator, which is acceptable, but is different than V1.5.

Checking again, I find that in V1.6 there is no way with or without UDP to set the message and the next indicator in WSJT-X.

Without UDP, you can’t even set the macro message and with UDP you can set the macro message without Next or with Next and Now.

If I recall, this behavior is a result of JTAlert allowing for resizing WSJT-X.

73 Jim K8SIA