From: HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au]
Sent: Sunday, December 6, 2015 07:33
To: HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: [HamApps] Kaspersky quarantined 'JTEnvironment.plugin'

I just downloaded and installed JTAlert 2.6.27. After downloading Kaspersky scanned it as clean but on install run it deleted JTEnvironment.plugin, saying it had detected "UDS:DangerousObject.Multi.Generic".

I appreciate this is almost certainly a false positive but has anyone else noted this issue?

73

Mike
G4RAA